Monday 6 August 2012

Tutorial 6th. August 2012.

I wrote the bleak message below and today pondered if there was a solution.
The answer was obvious - perhaps I had kept copies of the previous talks.
I am pleased to say that I had.
Ahmed Yassin's talk be on the internet as the podcast from 1 November 2011.
http://soundcloud.com/drtmcf/tutorial-1-november-2011
Julie's talk will be on the internet as the podcast from 23 February 2012.
You can find it here: http://soundcloud.com/drtmcf/tutorial-23-february-2012.
I started sending all the materials for Dr. Yassin's talk, but stopped when I realised I could not record the session.
I will now send the rest, but it takes ages, so be patient.
Julie used some different questions last night to those she used before. I'll send both lots with answers.
There was also an additional question from Dhvani that was discussed last night - you'll just have to answer it yourself.
We also managed to squeeze in an EMQ.
I'll e-mail it as an attachment.
I am sorry to say that there is no podcast for tonight's tutorial.
The signal from the microphones I use needs to be processed before being fed into the computer for recording.
The processing is done by a mixer / amplifier.
The one I have has worked flawlessly for quite a while, but tonight the green light that says it is working came on and then vanished.
I tried changing the power supply, fitting batteries etc., but I could not resuscitate it.
I'll prise it open tomorrow to see if I can find out what is wrong, but I suspect that I will need to buy a new one and that is going to take some days, meaning that tomorrow's urogynaecology tutorial will also not be recorded.

No comments:

Post a Comment