Sunday 17 April 2011

Tutorial 17th. April 2011

Podcast.
Website.

We went over some of the difficult stations from yesterday's OSCE course at Bolton, in particular dealing with telling a girl of 17 that she had androgen insensitivity syndrome and another station dealing with domestic violence.
We also had some discussion about risk management, audit and how to prepare a protocol.
I use one laptop to record the tutorial for the podcast and another for Skype.
Unfortunately the one I use for the podcast decided to crash and to refuse to re-start, just as I was setting things up for the tutorial. Particularly annoying as the machine is only a few months old and with a top specification from one of the big manufacturers. I managed to rescue the situation, but too late to include the beginning of the tutorial.
I hope you find it useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment