Wednesday 2 November 2011

Tutorial 1 November 2011

Website.
Tutorial.
Tonight's tutorial was by Dr. Ahmed Yassin, Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist, Stepping Hill Hospital.
If you don't have the papers that are discussed, send me an e-mail.
I have written a summary of the sequence in which Dr. Yassin went through the papers. This contains a summary of the clinical presentations and explains a few bits where there are marks on the traces or handwritten notes that are difficult to make out. It will probably be best to read this before listening to the tutorial.
I'll e-mail this shortly when I have finished it.
There are two additional papers that were produced last night, both being bladder diaries. I will circulate these too.
I have cancelled the tutorial for Thursday night.
There is a tutorial arranged for Sunday afternoon, starting at 14.00 hours with Julie Morris discussing how to criticise a paper.
I have not yet heard how many people plan to attend. If there are insufficient numbers, I'll cancel the tutorial as it would be unfair to get Julie to spend time on a weekend if only a few people attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment