Monday 7 November 2011

Tutorial 7 November 2011

Website.
Tutorial.
When you get to Soundcloud the tutorial is called "7 Movember". My typo! To correct it I'd need to upload the file again and I can't be bothered!
Tonight we did a waiting list prioritisation. Unfortunately I did not start the recording at the beginning and the first two cases are missing. If you did not get the questions that were discussed, send me an e-mail. If you send me your completed version of the answer, I'll send mine. The scenario I wrote has too many cases on it. I was trying to dream up a representative sample of the type of problems that might be included.
We then went on to discuss how to deal with an angry husband and how to write a report about a clinical incident, both of which we had done before.
I hope the exam goes well and that all the sweat and tears have been worthwhile.

I'll be most appreciative of any feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment