Thursday 23 April 2015

Tutorial 23rd. April 2015

Contact us.

40
Roleplay with preparatory station. Cs technicalities
41
Viva. MBRRACE
42
Roleplay. Pre-menstrual syndrome.
43
Role-play. Write a prescription
44
Role-play. Teach trainee fetal blood sampling.

40    Roleplay with preparatory station. Cs technicalities.
         Candidate’s instructions.
         You are a year 5 SpR and passed your membership 1st. time two years ago.
         You have been asked for help with OSCE preparation by a colleague who is sitting the OSCE for the first time in 1 month.
         The colleague went on the RCOG course last week and found the vivas especially difficult.
         Your consultant has suggested that you conduct a viva on the technical aspects of Cs: what should be done and what should not be done with some indication of the strength of the supporting evidence. To simplify things, you are to restrict the viva to singleton pregnancies, first Caesareans and elective procedures.
         You have 15 minutes in which to prepare a possible score sheet with all the topics you feel merit attention.
         If the colleague runs out of ideas for answers, ask for their opinion about the items on your list.

41    Viva. MBRRACE.
         The examiner will ask you 18 questions about MBRRACE.

42    Roleplay. Pre-menstrual syndrome.
Candidate's Instructions.
This is a roleplay station.
Your task is to take a history and advise about initial investigations and management.
GP Letter.
The Medical Centre,
Haversham Way,
Lasttown.
XS89 9JH.
Re Jenny Smith,
55 Town Street,
Lasttown.

Dear Doctor,
Please see this woman who complains of pre-menstrual syndrome. I don’t really believe in this condition so have not attempted to treat it.
Regards,
Dr. N. O. G. Ood.

43    Role-play. Write a prescription.
         You have seen Mary Smith who wishes is trying to conceive. She has had a full work-up and has very infrequent periods. PCOS has been diagnosed. She is not overweight. You have discussed her treatment with the consultant and a trial of clomifene has been agreed.

         Your task is to explain this to Mary and write her a prescription for a one-month supply.
         Mrs. Mary Smith, DoB: 15 March 90.
              5 Mansion Row,
              Richtown.
              Send me an e-mail for the prescription sheet to fill in.

44    Role-play. Teach trainee fetal blood sampling.
Candidate's Instructions.
This is a roleplay station.
Dr. Jones has recently joined your team as a new trainee in obstetrics & gynaecology.
The labour ward is quiet and the consultant has asked you to teach Dr. Jones about fetal blood sampling.





2 comments:

  1. Life is always beautiful when you have good health. For almost a year had Hpv and I was lonely and sad luckily I was directed to a very kind and Great Dr Onokun who helped me cure my Hpv and today I am free from Hpv and very healthy thank you so much Dr Onokun Email him via: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HERPES virus again. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HERPES) for the past 3 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR agaba helped someone in curing his HERPES disease, quickly I copied his email which is Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on : Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatApp: +2349074536486 

    ReplyDelete