Wednesday 31 August 2011

Tutorial 31st. August 2011

Tutorial.
Website.

Tonight we had the long-awaited statistics tutorial from Julia Morris from the Medical Statistics Department at the University and it was well worth the wait.
She has suggested that everyone go through the basic statistics tutorials on their website: 
http://www.south.manchester.ac.uk/medicalstatistics/information.asp.
I e-mailed the questions she was going to discuss a few days ago.
If you haven't got them, send me an e-mail - you can get it from the website if you don't have it.
Send me your answers and I'll send the answers Julie has prepared.
As it is the exam next Tuesday, there will be no tutorial next week.
We will restart with OSCE practice on Monday 12th. September.

My best wishes go to all of you who are sitting the exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment