Tuesday 15 October 2013

Tutorial 13 October 2013

Tutorial.
Website.
Contact us.
https://soundcloud.com/drtmcf/14-october-2013

Today we covered the stations that proved difficult on the Bolton course yesterday.
We also had a tutorial from Julie Morris on how to criticise a paper.
She also covered forest plots.
Unfortunately, my grandchildren arrived just before the end of the tutorial and Cormack, aged 12 months,somehow managed to wipe the recording while I was letting people out of the house.
He is at that age when little boys have to be exploring everything and can't resist pressing buttons, punching all the keys on the computer to see what happens. He had the mouse in his hand and knows how to click the buttons as he watches his big sisters doing this.
But I still don't know how he managed it!
All is not lost - Julie gave a talk on critical analysis  before and I should still have a recording.
I'll dig it out and put it on Dropbox.
I'll try to find time to write something about forest plots.
Regards,
Tom.

No comments:

Post a Comment