Thursday 31 October 2013

Tutorial 31 October 2013

Tutorial.
Website.
Contact us.

https://soundcloud.com/drtmcf/31-october-2013

Tonight we had 3 role-plays and a viva.

I was a few minutes late starting the recording.
We covered the obvious things like not operating if there was a suitable and safer non-surgical option.
Then the reduced risk of adhesions with laparoscopic compared with open surgery.
And the basics of good practice.
We discussed these later in the tutorial, so nothing was lost.
I have a document that details all of this which I will send when I see your notes about how you would tackle the station.



Role-play.  Teach junior about adhesion prevention.
Role-play. Teach junior about handling complaints.
Viva. You have to write a protocol for PPH management.
Roleplay. Pregnant & plans to travel to Africa.


We will have an extra tutorial on Sunday starting at 10.30.
Anyone is welcome - just send me an e-mail to let me know you are attending.

No comments:

Post a Comment